When you marriage ends, it can feel like a part of you is missing an arm, a leg – a piece (peace) of your heart. It’s a challenge for your child as well, and all we can do is love our child and ourselves enough to move through the feelings of loss and create a new way of being. It’s called “independence” from our old way of being, a restructuring and redesigning of the framework we held dear in marriage (if that’s where we came from).
Making Lemonade – The Single Parent Network
Single Parent Schooling
55 Things A Divorcing Mom Should Know
A Guidebook to Life After Divorce
Single Parent Source Posts
- Become an Inspiration…and start blogging!
- Divorce and Child Custody: It’s About the Child
- Articles by Jodi Seidler…
- Jodi Seidler Speaks About Divorce
- How To Cope With Depression As A Single Parent
- Single Parent Match – an all new in-studio game show – NOW casting single parents and their teens!
- Single Parenting School….by Skype and telephone
- When Life Hands…
The Mother of Re-Invention
Jodi is the Creator of www.makinglemonade.com, www.singleparentsource.com and www.hipsterclub.com.
Single Parent Archives
Search for Topics
- I liked a @YouTube playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=… UNDER 10 MINUTES 4 days ago
- Tips from RTV6 Chief Meteorologist Kevin Gregory - shar.es/1mwQX5 via @rtv6 6 days ago
- 12 Tips To Write Your TED Talk: eepurl.com/5ZWJP 6 days ago
- Patient Advocacy: Ahead-of-the-Curve Careers t.usnews.com/a3B52 via @usnews 1 week ago
- Someone in your corner - Los Angeles Times articles.latimes.com/2006/may/15/he… via @latimes 1 week ago