When you marriage ends, it can feel like a part of you is missing an arm, a leg – a piece (peace) of your heart. It’s a challenge for your child as well, and all we can do is love our child and ourselves enough to move through the feelings of loss and create a new way of being. It’s called “independence” from our old way of being, a restructuring and redesigning of the framework we held dear in marriage (if that’s where we came from).
Making Lemonade – The Single Parent Network
Single Parent Schooling
55 Things A Divorcing Mom Should Know
A Guidebook to Life After Divorce
Single Parent Source Posts
- Divorce and Child Custody: It’s About the Child
- Articles by Jodi Seidler…
- Jodi Seidler Speaks About Divorce
- How To Cope With Depression As A Single Parent
- Single Parent Match – an all new in-studio game show – NOW casting single parents and their teens!
- Single Parenting School….by Skype and telephone
- When Life Hands…
- Making Lemonade ebook now available
The Mother of Re-Invention
Jodi is the Creator of www.makinglemonade.com, www.singleparentsource.com and www.hipsterclub.com.
Single Parent Archives
Search for Topics
- New method for hip replacement wins favor with some surgeons – The Washington Post wp.me/pI43W-uS 2 days ago
- Taking care of your new hip joint: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia wp.me/pI43W-uN 2 days ago
- Patients Seek A Different Approach To Hip Replacement Surgery : Shots – Health News :@NPR wp.me/pI43W-uF 2 days ago
- hipsterclub.com...Putting the HIP in hip replacements! 2 days ago
- Good read - divorce and single parents new-york-divorce-attorney.com/divorce-child-… 3 days ago