When you marriage ends, it can feel like a part of you is missing an arm, a leg – a piece (peace) of your heart. It’s a challenge for your child as well, and all we can do is love our child and ourselves enough to move through the feelings of loss and create a new way of being. It’s called “independence” from our old way of being, a restructuring and redesigning of the framework we held dear in marriage (if that’s where we came from).
Making Lemonade – The Single Parent Network
Single Parent Schooling
55 Things A Divorcing Mom Should Know
A Guidebook to Life After Divorce
Single Parent Source Posts
- Become an Inspiration…and start blogging!
- Divorce and Child Custody: It’s About the Child
- Articles by Jodi Seidler…
- Jodi Seidler Speaks About Divorce
- How To Cope With Depression As A Single Parent
- Single Parent Match – an all new in-studio game show – NOW casting single parents and their teens!
- Single Parenting School….by Skype and telephone
- When Life Hands…
The Mother of Re-Invention
Jodi is the Creator of www.makinglemonade.com, www.singleparentsource.com and www.hipsterclub.com.
Single Parent Archives
Search for Topics
- RT @Med_writer: Five Ways Telehealth will Change Medicine wp.me/p1REHu-ad via @dlschermd 10 hours ago
- Family gratitude... bit.ly/LiPix-App http://t.co/1tDRgTZPHk 12 hours ago
- 3 generations indeed... bit.ly/LiPix-App http://t.co/7iR93QbDVN 13 hours ago
- @epatient2015 @Berci Desire ur book please - for hipsterclub.com 22 hours ago
- Highlights from the 2014 ePatient Connections Summit appliedclinicaltrialsonline.com/highlights-201… 23 hours ago