When you marriage ends, it can feel like a part of you is missing an arm, a leg – a piece (peace) of your heart. It’s a challenge for your child as well, and all we can do is love our child and ourselves enough to move through the feelings of loss and create a new way of being. It’s called “independence” from our old way of being, a restructuring and redesigning of the framework we held dear in marriage (if that’s where we came from).
Making Lemonade – The Single Parent Network
Single Parent Schooling
55 Things A Divorcing Mom Should Know
A Guidebook to Life After Divorce
Single Parent Source Posts
- Articles by Jodi Seidler…
- Jodi Seidler Speaks About Divorce
- How To Cope With Depression As A Single Parent
- Single Parent Match – an all new in-studio game show – NOW casting single parents and their teens!
- Single Parenting School….by Skype and telephone
- When Life Hands…
- Making Lemonade ebook now available
- Making Lemonade
The Mother of Re-Invention
Jodi is the Creator of www.makinglemonade.com, www.singleparentsource.com and www.hipsterclub.com.
Single Parent Archives
Search for Topics
- "I’m speaking @ the ePatient Connections Conference on September 15-16, 2014. 3 days ago
- RT @ePatCon2014: Cant wait for the panel on social media patient engagement @boomerbabe1, @FightLyme, @Catherine_Price #epatcon http://t.c… 1 week ago
- How the Patient Portal is Changing Medical Practice tinyurl.com/l9bzrsg via @s4pm 2 weeks ago
- Too hip... http://t.co/gpitQqm0Z0 4 weeks ago
- ▶ Preparing your home for your Hip Replacement –@YouTube wp.me/pI43W-u4 1 month ago