When you marriage ends, it can feel like a part of you is missing an arm, a leg – a piece (peace) of your heart. It’s a challenge for your child as well, and all we can do is love our child and ourselves enough to move through the feelings of loss and create a new way of being. It’s called “independence” from our old way of being, a restructuring and redesigning of the framework we held dear in marriage (if that’s where we came from).
Making Lemonade – The Single Parent Network
Single Parent Schooling
55 Things A Divorcing Mom Should Know
A Guidebook to Life After Divorce
Single Parent Source Posts
- Become an Inspiration…and start blogging!
- Divorce and Child Custody: It’s About the Child
- Articles by Jodi Seidler…
- Jodi Seidler Speaks About Divorce
- How To Cope With Depression As A Single Parent
- Single Parent Match – an all new in-studio game show – NOW casting single parents and their teens!
- Single Parenting School….by Skype and telephone
- When Life Hands…
The Mother of Re-Invention
Jodi is the Creator of www.makinglemonade.com, www.singleparentsource.com and www.hipsterclub.com.
Single Parent Archives
Search for Topics
- When Doctors 'Google' Their Patients sco.lt/74yOvZ via @scoopit 2 days ago
- RT @ePatCon2014: Cant wait for the panel on social media patient engagement @boomerbabe1, @FightLyme, @Catherine_Price #epatcon http://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @ePatCon2014: Have you seen the 2013 ePatient Connections Executive Summary yet? Access it here ow.ly/AfVFK #ePatCon 2 days ago
- RT @ePatCon2014: Excited to welcome speakers from @Merck, @Roche, @novonordiskus, @Medtronic, @GSK and many more! bit.ly/1mP2M9z #… 2 days ago
- RT @wegohealth: Discuss patient empowerment at ePatient Connections 2014! @ePatCon2014. @WEGOHealth will be there! hubs.ly/y03W0V0 #… 2 days ago