Maybe it’s a significant other, friend, or other person you regularly see or spend time with but you’re unsure if your relationship or friendship with them is for the right reasons, or whether it’s just because you’re feeling lonely. If you feel that this applies to you, here are some steps for figuring out whether or not you genuinely like spending time with this person or only do so because you don’t want to be lonely.
Making Lemonade – The Single Parent Network
Single Parent Schooling
55 Things A Divorcing Mom Should Know
A Guidebook to Life After Divorce
Single Parent Source Posts
- Become an Inspiration…and start blogging!
- Divorce and Child Custody: It’s About the Child
- Articles by Jodi Seidler…
- Jodi Seidler Speaks About Divorce
- How To Cope With Depression As A Single Parent
- Single Parent Match – an all new in-studio game show – NOW casting single parents and their teens!
- Single Parenting School….by Skype and telephone
- When Life Hands…
The Mother of Re-Invention
Jodi is the Creator of www.makinglemonade.com, www.singleparentsource.com and www.hipsterclub.com.
Single Parent Archives
Search for Topics
- Girls weekend in Tiburon... instagram.com/p/681hJiIACh/ 2 days ago
- @emilycfreeman @ePatCon @boomerbabe1 very excited for the meet-up and meeting patient influencers! 1 week ago
- RT @ePatCon: Special thanks to @boomerbabe1 and @emilycfreeman for co-chairing this patient-industry event #ePatCon bit.ly/1dYPlQL 1 week ago
- Process $1,000 without fees when you activate a @Square account with my link. squareup.com/i/F48C5098 3 weeks ago
- Shared Decision-making: It Takes Two 07/28/2015 mediapost.com/publications/a… 1 month ago