When you marriage ends, it can feel like a part of you is missing an arm, a leg – a piece (peace) of your heart. It’s a challenge for your child as well, and all we can do is love our child and ourselves enough to move through the feelings of loss and create a new way of being. It’s called “independence” from our old way of being, a restructuring and redesigning of the framework we held dear in marriage (if that’s where we came from).
Making Lemonade – The Single Parent Network
Single Parent Schooling
55 Things A Divorcing Mom Should Know
A Guidebook to Life After Divorce
Single Parent Source Posts
- Become an Inspiration…and start blogging!
- Divorce and Child Custody: It’s About the Child
- Articles by Jodi Seidler…
- Jodi Seidler Speaks About Divorce
- How To Cope With Depression As A Single Parent
- Single Parent Match – an all new in-studio game show – NOW casting single parents and their teens!
- Single Parenting School….by Skype and telephone
- When Life Hands…
The Mother of Re-Invention
Jodi is the Creator of www.makinglemonade.com, www.singleparentsource.com and www.hipsterclub.com.
Single Parent Archives
Search for Topics
- Happy 92nd birthday Mom....🎁 instagram.com/p/0rd8HZIAD7/ 6 days ago
- I love where we health advocates are heading! #doctors20 3 weeks ago
- Check out my new article! mysticlivingtoday.com/view_page.php?… 1 month ago
- I use @Square in business! Process $1,000 without fees when you activate with my link squareup.com/i/87EECEB9/?s=… 1 month ago
- A Veteran's Healing Oasis wp.me/pI43W-bd6 1 month ago