When you marriage ends, it can feel like a part of you is missing an arm, a leg – a piece (peace) of your heart. It’s a challenge for your child as well, and all we can do is love our child and ourselves enough to move through the feelings of loss and create a new way of being. It’s called “independence” from our old way of being, a restructuring and redesigning of the framework we held dear in marriage (if that’s where we came from).
Making Lemonade – The Single Parent Network
Single Parent Schooling
55 Things A Divorcing Mom Should Know
A Guidebook to Life After Divorce
Single Parent Source Posts
- Become an Inspiration…and start blogging!
- Divorce and Child Custody: It’s About the Child
- Articles by Jodi Seidler…
- Jodi Seidler Speaks About Divorce
- How To Cope With Depression As A Single Parent
- Single Parent Match – an all new in-studio game show – NOW casting single parents and their teens!
- Single Parenting School….by Skype and telephone
- When Life Hands…
The Mother of Re-Invention
Jodi is the Creator of www.makinglemonade.com, www.singleparentsource.com and www.hipsterclub.com.
Single Parent Archives
Search for Topics
- Girls weekend in Tiburon... instagram.com/p/681hJiIACh/ 1 day ago
- @emilycfreeman @ePatCon @boomerbabe1 very excited for the meet-up and meeting patient influencers! 1 week ago
- RT @ePatCon: Special thanks to @boomerbabe1 and @emilycfreeman for co-chairing this patient-industry event #ePatCon bit.ly/1dYPlQL 1 week ago
- Process $1,000 without fees when you activate a @Square account with my link. squareup.com/i/F48C5098 3 weeks ago
- Shared Decision-making: It Takes Two 07/28/2015 mediapost.com/publications/a… 1 month ago